Applying to Woodstock
Thank you for your interest in Woodstock, India’s premier international school. Woodstock is a thriving diverse community, rooted in a Christian heritage, which offers K-12 education for boys and girls in an unsurpassed Himalayan setting.
As you consider applying to Woodstock, please take advantage of the information on our website to find out about Woodstock’s programmes, residences, staff and students, fees and admission process. The menu at the side should provide you with some helpful links, including answers to some frequently asked questions. If you continue to have questions, please do not hesitate to email the Admissions office at email@example.com
If you are thinking of visiting the school, please let us know in advance so that we may set a date and time for your visit. Tours of the school are given only by prior appointment.
The admission process is as follows:
- Complete the application forms and send them together with all the supporting documents to the Woodstock School Admissions Office either by scanned email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by courier or registered post to the address set out on the next page. A non-refundable application fee of US$100 or Rs 5,000/- must be sent with the application.
- Once all application materials have been received and reviewed, you will receive an email either to let you know:
- that the school will not be considering the application any further and that the student will not be offered a place at Woodstock. This will bring the admissions process to an end;
- to set a date for the admission test and interview for students residing in South East Asia. The admission test may be waived for students residing outside of South East Asia. They will be interviewed via skype or by telephone.
- Where applicable, a date will be set for the admission test and interview as well as a tour of the school and residences.
For August 2012 entry:
15th of March 2012- deadline for receipt of completed application materials.
15th of May 2012- decisions will be communicated by email.
Decisions for February 2012 entry (only limited spaces available):
1st October 2011 - deadline for receipt of completed application materials.
18th November 2011- decisions will be communicated by email.
Early decisions for August 2012:
1st November 2011- deadline for receipt of completed application materials.
15th of december 2011- decisions will be communicated by email.
Please note:The decision may be offer, decline or waiting pool. Applicants placed in the waiting pool will receive a final decision by the 15th of May 2012.
Current fees are published each year in September. Click here to go to the Fees page.
Financial aid from Woodstock School may be available in certain circumstances. Please click here for further details. A grant application form may be requested by emailing the Admissions Office at email@example.com