Before you apply
Please read the following documents before completing your application form. They will form part of the discussion should you be interviewed for the position.
- Letter from the Principal
- Woodstock School Mission Statement
- Information Profile
- Woodstock School Standards (based on our MSA accreditation standards)
- Professional Standards and Staff Expectations
- Religious Life Policy
About the community
Not everyone finds living and working at Woodstock suits them, and it can be an expensive mistake for both candidates and the school if there is not a good fit. Look at the following pages in particular.
- Information for new staff: this sets out as clearly as we can some of the delights and challenges of living in India and in Mussoorie.
- Staff housing: Woodstock does its best to provide comfortable living conditions within the constraints of our location and campus. We are engaged in renovating our staff housing; some have been done, some haven't. Unrenovated houses can require some effort to make them what you want; all houses suffer from damp during the monsoon (which encompasses most people's first two months). However, the locations and views are spectacular.
- Staff blogs: the experiences of those who have been here and done it.