|.. and in 2020|
Expand Student Diversity
- Move towards the concept that Woodstock should represent a microcosm of the world by setting challenging annual targets for diversity in accordance with an agreed range of characteristics (e.g. nationality, country of residence, economic status etc.), beginning from a baseline of 40% Indian, and 60% from at least 30 other countries, with no more than 12% from any one country.
- Make changes to our programme to facilitate recruitment from a wider range of countries:
- Introduce additional non-AP examination options.
- Expand ESL provision and training throughout the school, including the possibility of offering an intensive English programme for new students lasting up to one year.
- Restructure our financial aid and scholarship programmes to support our diversity targets:
- Create a new scholarship fund to promote geographical and cultural diversity.
- Grow general financial aid from its current equivalent of 12% annual revenue to support the admission of deserving students; build endowments to enable the removal of financial aid from the operating budget by 2020.
Action plan being drafted - please come back later. Please note that action plans are dynamic, and will change and develop as we achieve certain goals or devise better approaches. Some action plans are still in draft form.